The opportunity for researchers to work collaboratively in seeking solutions for human health issues has never been greater. Case Western Reserve University Department of Medicine is committed to creating dynamic and ambitious partnerships that contribute to the well-being of people worldwide.
The Department of Medicine is recognized nationally and internationally for our discoveries in basic, translational and clinical research. With state of the art facilities, including the newly opened Iris S. and Bert L. Wolstein Research Building and over $65 million in public and private funding annually, the Department of Medicine remains at the forefront of medical research.
Follow the links below to learn more about the research programs in the various medicine subspecialties.
- Research Overview
- Research Day
- Research Retreat
- Research Abstract Database
- Team Science Challenge
- Research Resources
- Center for Clinical Research and Technology
- Clinical & Translational Science Collaborative
- Research Seminars and Workshops
- Clinical Research Scholars Program
- K99 Awards
- Harrington Scholar-Innovator Grant Program
- Medical Student Research Opportunities