US News & World Report ranked Geriatrics in the top 41 hospitals in the nation.
Or call (216)844-7422 to schedule your appointment
Patient Care Services Include:
- Incorporated under the Center for Geriatric Medicine in collaboration with the Department of Family Medicine (Center Director – Peter DeGolia, MD, CMD, ABFM)
- Outpatient Primary Care Clinic - geriatrician program focused on late life of adults. Patients are commonly in their 80s and medically complex with multiple health conditions. The main focus of the geriatrians is to improve the quality of the remaining life for patients in outpatient clinic.
- Geriatric Inpatient Consultation service - assessment program for patients who have syndromes common for older adults such as frailty, falling, memory loss, etc.
- House Call program - program offers home visits by doctors and nurse practitioners for home-bound patients.
- ACE (Acute Care of the Elderly) - inpatient program that offers services to acutely ill patients who suffer from delirium, falling, unsafe behaviour at home, dementia, etc.
- Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation service
- Sub-acute Rehabilitative Care at Hanna House and other Community Skilled Nursing Facilities
- The Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Mecial Center GEM unit, Palliative Care and Geriatric Ambulatory Clinic