Rheumatology Fellowship Program Conferences
Annual Conferences & Courses
- American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting - annual review course for rheumatology boards.
- The International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD) - series instructing fellows on DXA scan interpretation.
- The Biologic Therapies Summit/Annual Cleveland Review of Rheumatic Diseases - an annual conference with the latest updates on rheumatic diseases.
- Science in Clinic - during this didactic conference basic science underpinnings are discussed with the fellows.
- Case Presentations/Journal Club - overview of interesting cases seen in inpatient service, and discussions on journal articles covering various complicated rheumatic diseases.
- Grand Rounds - a series of lectures by University Hospitals, Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine faculty, visiting faculty, or guest speakers on various topics related to rheumatic diseases.
- Professor Rounds - provides collaboration time with the director of fellowship and other faculty on various topics of rheumatic diseases.
- Core Conference - over a two-month period from July to August this daily lecture that covers the basics of rheumatic diseases essential for future fellowship training.